Please review rules and regulations carefully
- A list of entries must be in the Office of the General Manager by Monday, September 18th, 2017 in order that entries may be processed.
- Exhibits are to be placed Wednesday, September 20th from 6:00p.m. to 9:00 p.m. or before 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, September 21st. Judging will take place on Thursday, September 21st.
- Exhibits are lifted between 5:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. Sunday, September 24th. Exhibits left after 6:00 p.m. Sunday may be claimed in the Exhibit Hall on Monday, September 25th before 8:30 a.m. The Carp Agricultural Society will not assume any responsibility for exhibits left on any Society premises after 6:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- The Public Health Act (sec.32) states “Hazardous food … shall be maintained, transported and offered for sale at a temperature not lower than 5 degrees Celsius or not higher than 60 degrees Celsius.” Because of these regulations there will be no bake sale at the time of lifting of exhibits.
If you have any questions, please call the Director in Charge of the Class, as listed under each class. All the decisions of the Judges are final.
PLEASE NOTE: Ontario Association of Agricultural Societies – Judging Standards may be ordered for a fee of $5.00 by calling Kathryn Lambert at 519-287-3553
PROFESSIONAL EXHIBITORS ARE PROHIBITED FROM ENTRY IN THESE CLASSES. PLEASE READ CLASS SPECIFICATIONS CAREFULLY.
* The entry fee is 10% of the prize money retained.